Both HMGS Dermatology offices are open Monday through Friday.
Please visit our contact page for location specific hours.
These are the steps HMGS Dermatology is taking to protect our patients, team, and community:
- If you are sick or experiencing flu-like symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, nausea, or vomiting, or believe you have been exposed to someone with the flu or COVID-19, you will not be allowed to enter the office. Please call to reschedule your appointment until you are healthy.
- We are screening all patients via phone and at the door of our office. Patients with risk factors for COVID-19, temperature greater than 100 degrees F, or signs and symptoms of illness will have their appointments rescheduled.
- Per CDC recommendations, all patients entering the office must wear their own facemask or cloth face covering. Exceptions only for children younger than 2 years of age.
- If you are coming to the office for a visit, please do not bring any additional family members or guests unless absolutely necessary. We ask that any person not essential to the appointment to please stay at home or wait in the car.
- All phototherapy treatments, including Xtrac, must be scheduled by the office – no walk-ins.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly disinfected between each patient. All “high-touch” surfaces including waiting areas, exam rooms, and staff workspaces are cleaned numerous times throughout the day.
- All new patients should complete the required paperwork available here before coming to the office. Please bring it to your first visit.
- If you were in our office within the last 3 weeks and have tested positive for COVID-19, please inform our office.
We encourage patients to check our website and social media pages for updates.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 856.452.8586.
Get Started With A Visit!
Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you shortly to schedule an appointment.