- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, Biology Minor, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- New Jersey Society of Physician Assistants
Christina was born and raised in South Jersey, moved away for college in Virginia, and returned back home for physician assistant school. Aside from spending time with her family and friends, she loves to do anything active including working out, going to spin class, and hiking. She also enjoys traveling, cooking, and shopping. Christina is excited to share her passion for dermatology with her patients.