- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, The College Honors Program, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants
- Diplomate Fellow, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
Julianna was born and raised in North Jersey, and now happily calls South Jersey her home. She continually shares her passion for dermatology with her patients, while focusing on individualized care and education. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time at restaurants and art museums in Philly. She stays very active and enjoys yoga, biking, skiing, sailing, and traveling. You can often find her exploring local hiking trails with her adorable rescued greyhound.