- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, NJ
- Internship: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- Residency: Dermatology, University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
American Board of Dermatology Certifications
- Pediatric Dermatology
Professional and Academic Positions
- Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics at Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- Director of Pediatric Dermatology at Cooper University Hospital
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Society of Pediatric Dermatology
“Top Doctor” Awards
- Philadelphia Magazine
- New Jersey Monthly
- South Jersey Magazine
Originally from South Jersey, Dr Manders did his dermatology training in the Midwest before returning to NJ. Aside from spending time with his family, friends and dog, he enjoys travel and outdoor activities such as camping, hiking and skiing.
Dr Manders is a fan of all four local Philly sports teams, and hopes to see many more championships brought back to Philadelphia!