- Master of Health Sciences, Drexel University Physician Assistant Program, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Psychobiology, Lebanon Valley College, Annville, PA
- NCCPA: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- SDPA: Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- AAPA: American Academy of Physician Assistants
Alyssa is a Marlton native and St. Joan of Arc alumnus, where she found her interest in human sciences. She currently resides in Cherry Hill with her fiancé, Ben, and Cavapoo, Lola. Outside work, Alyssa enjoys spending time with her family, and friends, and going to her favorite place, the Jersey Shore. As a former college basketball player, Alyssa loves staying active but is always looking to try new restaurants with Ben. She enjoys cheering on her favorite team, the Philadelphia 76ers whether in person or on TV. Alyssa is thrilled to be working in her hometown while fulfilling her dream of being a physician assistant in dermatology!