- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, PCOM: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Loyola University, Baltimore, MD
- NCCPA: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- SDPA: Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- AAPA: American Academy of Physician Assistants
Christina grew up in South Jersey and went to high school at Bishop Eustace. She currently resides at the Jersey Shore with her husband, baby girl Aubrey, and Cavalier Spaniel, Riley! When she is not taking care of her patients, Christina likes to spend her leisure time with her friends and family and play fetch with her dog on the beach. She also enjoys cooking/baking, running/working out, and fishing/boating (well, more like watching her husband fish)!