Camille E. Introcaso, M.D.
- Medical School: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship: Department of Internal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship in Cutaneous Oncology: Department of Dermatology, Hospital of University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency and Chief Residency: Department of Dermatology, Hospital of University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
American Board of Dermatology Certifications
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Philadelphia Dermatologic Society
Dr. Introcaso grew up in South Jersey not far from where she currently lives with her children and husband. But her interest and specialty in public health and tropical medicine have allowed her to travel widely and care for dermatology patients in Asia, Africa, and South America. After residency, she completed two years of advanced public health training and outbreak response at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention focusing on sexually transmitted infections. She is passionate about providing care for unserved communities at home and abroad, and has worked extensively with the Navajo Nation in Arizona. Dr. Introcaso also loves cooking for her friends and family, running, and vacationing at the Jersey shore with lots of sun protection.